PEPPERMINT CHOC FONDUE
This post is contributed by One Drop member – Johnathan Oh
- 250g semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 teaspoons of honey (or to preference)
- 100ml Coconut cream
- 150ml Soymilk
- Peppermint Plus essential oil
Suggested Fruits/Food for dipping:
- Bread stick
- DO NOT use EO from unknown, unspecified and unverified sources (Can’t stress this enough)
- DO NOT drip the EO directly on your dish
- DO NOT use EO on direct heat to avoid destroying the benefits of the EO
- Place the chocolate into a double boiler (bain marie) and cook until the chocolate soften to a smooth consistency.
- Add the Coconut cream and honey (sweetness to preference) into the chocolate and mix well.
- Add the soymilk slowly into the chocolate mixture while whisking to incorporate them together. Repeat till you reached the desired thickness.
- Stir 2 drops of Peppermint Plus EO directly into the mixture.
- Remove from the double boiler and pour the chocolate mixture into a fondue fountain or bowl and serve with your choice of cut fruits.
If you like Johnathan’s articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils or have further clarifications, please email Johnathan here. If you are ready to sign up as member to purchase, you can click here to join Johnathan and his team.