STARTING SCHOOL WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
This post is contributed by One Drop business manager – Kaye Ng
So as many of you know, I have one precious daughter at home. Its been an incredulous journey being her mom and as 2019 rolls around, we (both me and her) start a new chapter – primary school.
In fact packing her bag today, it felt as if I was the one who was going to school not her. I’m excited, worried, nervous, sad – WHERE DID THE TIME GO? Has my baby really grown up all so fast?
Ive gotten all her items labeled, planned her snack box, packed her bag, told her over and over again what to do in school, so now its just left to slather her with oils in the morning. This is what I have planned for tomorrow morning:
1. Valor: Over our hearts, for both me and her to feel grounded and courageous as we go into a totally new environment.
2. Peppermint: A little to the back of the neck – a perk me up because she has never ever woken up so early in the morning to go to school.
3. Thieves: To the bottom of the feet to get rid of all the nasties she might be picking up at school!
4. Brain Power: Tons of this to the brain stem to help her remember whatever she needs to remember. Hopefully enough to come back home to tell me the right things! haha 😛
5. Grounding: Diffusing this in the morning while we have breakfast so that she wont be overly excited and all flouncy in school.
These are my top 5 oils for tomorrow, but here are some others you can use for the first day back to school:
Bravery and Grounding: Valor, Grounding, Peace and Calming, Orange, Tranquil, Believe, Sacred Mountain.
Memory and Studies: Brain Power, Rosemary, Highest Potential, Clarity, Frankincense, Motivation, Sandalwood, Peppermint
Immunity and Health: Thieves, Immupower, Oregano, Melissa, Purification, Tea Tree
Last but not least a super important one for her to drink in the morning before she heads off: NINGXIA RED!
Here is why it is super good even for kiddos:
- It is a whole-body nutrient for health and wellness.
- It is helpful for energy support.
- It supports normal cellular function which is super important for kids as they are still GROWING!
- It contains powerful ingredients that are involved in many natural antioxidant processes.
- It supports normal eye health – no glasses please!
- It contains citrus essential oils containing d-limonene which are SUPER IMPORTANT and beneficial for the body! Go google its benefits ok!
There are tons of benefits of NXR, here is a quick graphic on NXR if you are interested to find out more:
So now I’m all ready and the kiddo is ready for school! Hope you mothers out there are ready too!
If you are interested in trying out the Young Living oils, or would like to find out more do drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up here to buy the products.