MAINTAINING GOOD EYE HEALTH
This post is contributed by One Drop member – Ranna Seah. Disclaimer: I downloaded the article quite a while ago and I regret to say that I didn’t note down the source taken from. Please let me know if you know who is the original writer of this article. I will like to credit the person.
Every cell in your body needs a unique combination of nutrients to thrive. Example: we all know that our bones need calcium. Without calcium we have osteoporosis. The truth is our body uses MANY different nutrients ~ essential oils, minerals, vitamins, hormones, enzymes, proteins, carbohydrates, fats & even water to clean, repair & build NEW HEALTHY cells. When the RIGHT nutrients are not available or can not be absorbed — our body will make due with what it can find. Our body was created to repair itself NO MATTER what we do to it. That lack of proper building material causes damage to the body. We see the effect of that lack when an older person breaks a hip. That same lack was obvious BEFORE the hip was broken. There was pain in the joints BEFORE the break. EVERY organ responds the same way…the deficit in necessary nutrients causes dis-ease!!
Nutrients & building blocks that your eyes use to rebuild cells: When it comes to vision there are nutrients that have been tested over & over again in the medical community that have proven that your eyes thrive on antioxidants, Carotenoids ~ Zeaxanthin & Lutein, Essential fatty Acids ~ DHA, EPA & ALA, trace minerals & Macro Minerals ~ calcium, magnesium & sulfur, vitamins B, C & D. Just knowing what your eyes need to build with is HUGE!!
Finding a source for those building blocks that the body can absorb & utilize is PRICELESS!! Below you will find a list of the Young Living Products you can use for eye health:
- Water – drink ½ our body weight in ounces daily (ok this is not from Young Living)
- NingXia Red – Massive Antioxidant SOD, Carotenoids in proper balance 278 mg zeaxanthin & 2 mg Lutein per gram of dried Wolf berries, essential oil of lemon & orange
- Mineral Essence – Over 60 Trace Minerals, when mineral balance is out of balance we have disease.
- Super B – In a study by Brigham and Women’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School found that women who took a combination of folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12 had a 35 percent to 40 percent lower risk of developing age-related macular degeneration than the women who took a placebo.
- Super C – The eye has the highest concentration of vitamin C of any other organ in the body. Before a cataract forms, the lens of the eye becomes completely devoid of vitamin C and also glutathione.
- MegaCal – A wonderful source of calcium, magnesium, manganese, and vitamin C. MegaCal supports normal ocular, bone and vascular health as well as normal nerve function and contains 205 mg of calcium and 187 mg of magnesium per serving.
- Omega Blue – Essential fatty Acids – DHA, EPA & ALA With the addition of Clove, Myrrh, German (Blue) Chamomile & Lemon Grass Essential Oil & our Precision Delivery coating triples omega-3 absorption by releasing these stable, bioactive nutrients directly in the intestines make Omega Blue 10x more potent then fish oil alone!!
- Sulfurzyme – Sulfur is essential for the healthy growth of every cell in the body including the eyes. It equalizes water pressure inside the cells. What is the eye??? It is one of the top 5 antioxidant minerals in the body
- Pregnenolone – Master steroid hormone in the body. It continually turns itself into the hormones you are lacking for repair
- Longevity Capsule – Ultra-Antioxidant – Thyme, orange, clove, and frankincense essential oils. Test subjects receiving a daily dose of thyme oil had higher levels of DHA than those who did not take the supplement.
- Ultra Young – Naturally helps the pineal gland to begin secreting HGH (Human Growth Hormone). That is the hormone that tells the body to keep replacing old cell.
- Multi Greens – MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils.
- Frankincense, Copaiba, Clove & Lemon Essential Oil – rubbed on eye points –NOT IN THE EYES!
If you like my articles and would like to purchase the Young Living oils or have further clarifications, please drop me a message here or email me at email@example.com. If you are ready to sign up as member to purchase, you can click here🙂 I would love to support you in using the oils for yourself and your loved ones.